- Jesus Will Come
- The Best Church To Go In Tracy, California
If you live in Tracy, California and you are looking for a good Christian church to visit, I would recommend Tracy Community Church , Last Updated: Sun Mar 01, 2020
Sun Mar 01, 2020
Why Tracy Community Church?
I moved from the Bay Area to Tracy because I was able to afford a house for my children. Tracy is a growing community, however, its more relaxed than our neighbors to the the west in the the Bay Area. It is a good place to raise a family.
As you get settled down, you might start to think about joining the community. One excellent way to get involved in the community is joining a local congregation. My hesitation to join any church organization was because I had no idea which church is better. I am a quiet person who is shy and I don't like being the center of attention. That is just how I am. In my experience, folks at church are very friendly, caring, engaging and encouraging. This is because the Christian community genuinely care about our fellow persons.
I came to a point in my life where I needed Jesus. While driving around town, I saw many churches. The idea of me being the new guy in church intimidated me. I pray to the Lord to guide me. Much the same as you are right now, you are searching for the Lord to guide you. Maybe the Lord took you to this page?
I believe the Lord guided me to Tracy Community Church. Why? Because the folks are friendly and they respect your privacy. I feel comfortable attending the Sunday services without worrying that I am going to be called on the stage to describe myself and tell my story. I am horrible at public speaking. I would feel really stressed out and uncomfortable. So if you are like me, Tracy Community Church will be great for you. I invite you to visit any Sunday. They have services at 9am and 1045am.
Address is: 1790 Sequoia Blvd, Tracy, CA 95376
- Parking: When you drive, there is plenty of parking. Park anywhere you like.
- Greet: You will be greeted by one of the greeters. These are very nice and friendly people. Greet them good morning, say how are you and thank you.
- Children: If you have small children, they have free day care.
- Entrance: There are three main entrances to the sanctuary. Left, middle and right. I feel more comfortable to the right.
- Seating: You can sit anywhere you like. If you are like many people, you will choose the rear seats. That's OK. Just know that even if you sit at the front, you will not be called randomly or the speaker will put you on the spot. Don't worry about that.
- Bible: If you don't have a bible, there are some bibles available at the seats. Even if there is no bible, the pastor does a great job at displaying the scriptures on the screens so you can follow along.
- Choir : The Choir is awesome! You will enjoy the Christian songs. You will feel motivated and encouraged.
- Pastor: The pastors are really wonderful people. They are caring and very intelligent folks.
- Tithing: You will see some church members come around for tithing. Don't feel pressure to give. Follow your heart. If you don't know how much to give, don't worry, the Lord will guide you. Listen to him. In the bible it says 1/10th. (tithing)
- Sermon: For the main message, there is usually a series. I enjoy these series because the pastor talks about key points on how to live your life.
- Final Prayer: Just before the sermon ends, a gentleman comes to the stage and softly plays the keyboard in a soothing non-disrupted manner and plays soft music while the pastor wraps up the sermon.
- Ending: After the sermon ends, everyone walks out of the sanctuary. You can visit many of the current events going on in church. You are welcomed to participate in many of their programs. I encourage you to take a look and see if there is anything that you would be interested.
You can google Tracy Community Church if you like. Here are some details:
- Address: 1790 Sequoia Blvd, Tracy, CA 95376
- Phone: (209) 835-2755
- Sunday Services: 9am & 1045am
If you are here reading these words I write today, it is not in vain that you are reading this. God has a purpose for you. Answer to the Lord. Get the strength to overcome anything that is preventing you from coming to church and listening to the wonderful word of god. You made it this far! Go for it!